Total IT Support
Total IT Support (Bilingual IT Solutions)
Having a proper level of IT support is a key issue for any organization; however depending on the amount of users and the complexity of the IT environment, it is not always cost effective to employ full-time resource(s) to handle the day to day issues that may arise. At BiOS we offer a comprehensive IT support system which we call "Shared Services" in order to assist our clients with their IT support needs.
The BiOS Shared Services consist of 3 (three) primary components: (a) Scheduled onsite visits; (b) Ad-hoc onsite visits; and (c) Remote support via our in-house Helpdesk. Our flexibility to work with Clients from different professional backgrounds and design a support plan based upon their individual requirements and goals, allows BiOS to deliver a tailored support structure. Our bilingual engineering team is constantly striving to set the benchmark for quality technical support.
- • Bilingual (English/Japanese) support via phone or email
- • Ticket based incident tracking system based on ITIL best practices
- • Remote support and monitoring services
- • Software license and warranty management
- • Patch management: Server OS, antivirus, etc
- • Inventory management
- • Complete infrastructure support: desktops, servers, network, storage, voice
- • Maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- • IMACs (install, move, add, change)
- • Competitive SLA matrix: up to 24/7 2 hour onsite response for critical systems
- • User training and documentation
Fax. +81 3 4588 2229